Friday, June 9, 2017

Above ground like a BOSS!


Solo building isn't as fun as building with friends, or even strangers, but with the right music it's doable. This week the right music was Iron Maiden, Pink Floyd, Misfits and 311.

I only built Tuesday-Friday this week but managed to get tto the row above ground level. That row seals the liner into the structure. So many butterflies and crickets but I couldn't shoot them all!



Making progress 
Sneaky lil guy follows me all day long 
crust
Familiar Things
Wise gregarious hopper
Ground level
Phat rows
Angelic music playing
Status Update
Tired and Hungry

Why?
I guess it is satisfying when it's all done.... 
End of the bags!
Friday EOD
Badassical!
So niice

Nice work
Keyhole dome?
Life's a peach 
I just like this shot
I am feeling the momentum.
Being alone all day long in the desert makes you a bit loopy!
Thanks for visiting!!!!