Wednesday, August 2, 2017

That sinking feeling when...,

    There's that sinking feeling you get when you spend $20 on a tube of cement adhesive epoxy and then half way through the tube, it jams, runs out, clogs? Production halted, but from what I can see, the rebar I was able to epoxy in looks really sturdy. Even if I would have remembered to put sink rebar in while I was building, I doubt I'd have designed what I came up with if I was trying to wedge it between the rows as I went. I spaced out, I should have put in the skinny pvc pipes then epoxied the rebar into the pipes. Oops. But I am happy with what I did accomplish and I am on track to make a really cool hand made cement sink.



Rebar inserted into drill holes. 

Sink and countertop will be created with chicken wire, some foam and cement. 
Up here will be a place to hang the water for the sink.
Epoxy ran out!
Strong stuff, weak dispenser.