Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Monday Plaster exterior

   We basically completed exterior plaster today, and will move on to interior stucco next. There are a few spots that need patching, but it is mostly good. We can go back and fix both domes exterior plaster during the patio and walkway stage. It's time to get plastering so I can put the door on.


<3
 But plaster was being difficult at first.
Giving the dome a back rub.
AAAH! 
Wet Mix
 Gap filling
It all makes sense.
The birds use the dangling strands as nest insulation.
I thought my building skills were good. Touché, bird, touché.
This is my Country Western Album cover, called "Make Me Dome, Country Roads"
I am NOT a face - noooooo face here. NO! Noooooooo Not A FACE!
 The Lime stucco will applied to keep the rows visible,
so the view should look like this but cleaner.
 Boring grey! but it blends in with the goat... (not a face) 
Raquel is actually singing A Whole New World, from Alladin!
hear it! https://youtu.be/oHg5SJYRHA0?t=43s
 
 I am not a jealous dome.
I <3 you wheelbarrow 
Show that plaster who's boss
Yeah, it was that kind of a day. 
God Rays galore 
This homestead cabin is part of Showcase #1