Monday, July 3, 2017

Monday - no time to waste.

      Tomorrow is July 4th and I'll be taking part in community events and not building, but as I get to the top I am motivated to complete as many rows as I can. The higher you get to the top, the more you must scramble up and down the structure with each bucket. So it can be time consuming and very tiring, but I feel like a kid on a jungle gym. I did two short rows today!

Focus!
I don't frequently show this angle.
Niice!! 
Not as saggy as it looks ;)
blurry hole! 
From here it looks tight!
I had not been drinking alcohol, just water.
All by my self. aaaall by myyyyy seh - eeeee - elf!
Just as the sun goes down!
I used to really trip out about the polypropylene strings that fray off the bags, but then I saw the birds use them for nests in the Cholla. If that's what it takes to make those evil cactus livable, I am happy to donate. The fact is, the birds snatch it up and weave it in to their nests.
Looks like a badass fortress! 
Lost it again, go home dude!
                                 Wednesday, is the next build day, Lord willin'