Friday, July 28, 2017

Lazy Friday

     I wanted to cover the whole dome today, but with all the non building related chores and errands I had, it wasn't possible. I have been thinking about this plaster as sections and I hoped to do 2 sections, the back of the dome and the left side. I managed to do a pretty good job connecting and filling all the gaps in the dome section and making it smooth, but I didn't get to the left side entrance wall. Oh well, on Sunday, Raquel and I will crush the rest of the exterior.


Skinny dome's ribs are showing ... or is it a zombie dome? BaƱo of the Undead!
No, this is how I saw the dome after yesterday's plaster was mostly dry.
The gaps filled in 
CU fish forehead. 
Liberty Bell is under construction. Sorry Patrick Henry.  :(
Pre final smoothing, but this is about as far as I got.
Desert Conch, Sandocopia, Mojave Nautilus 
Primitive future skyline: Available location for Hollywood Sci-Fi franchise. XD