I had some left over mix, so I covered part of the exposed pond liner around the dome. I have been exposing about half of the pond liner row edge so I can seal cement around it, then put the sand back to the correct level. I feel this protects the liner a bit because who knows what might happen in the future.
*** See bottom for actual pics taken before work the following workday.
|This drawing represents what I did today. Actually I think the row I did was closer to the top of the door. ;)|
|I think it's gonna go down something like this.|
|This is not a photo, just a drawing of what happened to the tamper.|
Next week is wonky because of the holiday. I hope to at least build 3 days.
*** UPDATE Pics here:
|How far I got on Friday.|
|The spirit was willing but the tamper had already gone.|