Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Wide Angle Tuesday!

I've been trying to figure out how many more rows I'll need to make and it's pretty tough to guess. Also visualizing how the dome and leaning arch doorway actually connect is something I'll just have to wait and see. I know the rules and the rest is improvisation on this dome.


It doesn't seem like I am getting any closer to the top! 
I still admire those balls!
Tres Hermanas
Ultra WIDE 
Hellooooooo down there!

If you sit inside the structure, its starting to feel like you're inside.


I was cleaning up for the day and I heard a flockin' commotion. 5 birds were in an argument and I ran over. Several birds flew off and these two stayed behind. I couldn't tell if they were hurt or what was wrong, if anything. They look young.

One of the two birds flew from one branch to another,
so I don't think there is a wing injury.
Its one of those things, during construction, I worry about the equipment working and all the variables. I want to complete the project, reach my goal. But then it gets close and I realize how special it is to build superadobe in the desert. The Mojave  is an amazing place, difficult and harsh, but everyday she kisses you with beauty and pleasantry.