Sunday, November 13, 2016

More stucco revelations

      Wow, only a master knows that he has much yet to learn. We took stucco to the next level, making a perfect sticky mix that can be applied in globs with a sponge, and then smooshed and manipulated into place pretty much right away. The result is clean rows, smooth surfaces, and hardly any waste. Today was focused on details, and with a bit of a late start and less sunlight, productivity suffered a bit. But today was a quality vs quantity day. The arch between the domes was mostly finished and the area around it is looking really good. I only did 2 rows of bag in the main dome, but they look really clean. The solstice is racing toward us, and I am not sure if floors will be finished by then, with only one work day a week. I may have to stucco on a weekday or two this week, before I start a new gig next week.

Oh yeah, tonite was the night before the Super Moon, but it looked pretty SUPER to us. I'll be in the city Monday so I wont see the moon pop out over the horizon like we did today. Raquel said look at the moon and I looked and it was like the moon said, "Boo!"

A look at the moon through the binoculars 
A Supermoon -1
Dog Ear cubby all dry
Other dog ear cubby from side view 
Not too shabby 
I see Raquel's Thetan
Sweet rows
Back off Moon!