Monday, August 29, 2016

You Can't Touch This: Break It Down!

Stop - Hammer Time

Wow that is a lot of commanding/directing. MC Hammer makes you work as hard as him! 
Today, aside from side shuffling and making my big pants wiggle, Raquel and I did some sweet plaster detail. Still using 20% Plastic cement with 80% sand, blessed Earth.  I had avoided the inner doorway an the entranceway corners and sides into the small dome, but Raquel CRUSHED that and I did a decent job on the bare areas around the main entranceway door. I also realized that not much mixing photos have been taken since the beginning, so a few shots of the wheel barrow are in there too. 

I'm pretty sure Raquel is talking to a Desert Locust. Now she informs me that she was talking to the bats. They were out in force last night and flying very low. I guess that's why she is crouching down. What a chicken.
Hand mixed - by HAND!
Every reptile, every row, was mixed in one of two blue wheel barrows. 
Just add water
Trowel, hand mixture. whatever. I'll blend it later.
Jackson Portland ;) 
I arted
You gotta bring it, before you fling it.
Raquel might land some kind of Earth Plaster job after this blog goes VIRAL.
Raquel is a plaster ARTIST
What a robust doorway. Its a door way cool!
Very nice work, indeed. 
Beehive? Smurfhouse? Tomb?