Friday, May 18, 2018

Get the Door on, Moron, Baño style

Baño dome door ON! These cheap doors seem to sag, this one just like the last one, forcing me to extend the deadbolt down and creating a small gap. No biggie, it locks and it works, its level and stays open on its own. But I may just get a carpenter to help me on the next one, so I can figure out what I am doing wrong.

 I am an Arkitekt!!!! 

$10 Iron Maiden Camo hat FTW!!!

Oh yeah, and the door's on!

I am thinking egg blue, with faux rust as a paint job, whatcha think?


The door was flush on this side, so no foam needed. I don't know what I'm doing.

sexy foam close up

Insulating foam in!
Plaster will go over the seams 
The door opens a full 90 degrees and stays open,

The jar lights do more when there is a door

The painted floor is easy to sweep clean! 

Locked and secure!

3 Desert Iguanas! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_iguana